It is only with your generous assistance that this new temple will go from being a dream to a reality. We need your help!
SLCD respectfully requests the donation of $200,000 or more from three main benefactors. In addition to the $600,000 the Society has in cash, your $200,000 donation will give this project crucial momentum. When people can physically see the scale and progress of the project, they will be inspired to contribute also. We look forward to discussing the benefits and acknowledgements associated with this auspicious opportunity.
We are also requesting five or more influential contributors to donate between $50,000 and $150,000 and be recognized for funding critical elements of the project.
We are also searching for generous patrons to donate between $1,000 and $50,000, to sponsor any of the following -
- Plaster work
- Heating, cooling and ventilation
- Kitchen and bathroom fit out
- Concrete (ground slab and top slab)
- Timber frame
- Floor tiles
- Roof tiles
Every dollar given towards a brick, a tile or a tin of paint helps this wonderful cause.
Your generosity is essential to our success.
How to Donate
Sakya Losal Choe Dzong Tibetan Buddhist Society is a registered charity and holds Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Taxation Office.
All donations to the School Building Fund over $2.00 are tax deductible.
You can donate in any of the following ways -
Other Ways To Donate
- Donation forms and boxes - you will find them at any of our centres:
- Rongton Buddhist Training Centre, 25 Alderman St, Evatt ACT
- Virupa Retreat Centre, 179 Douglas Close Carwoola, NSW
- SIBA Retreat Centre, 2592 Gelantipy Road, W Tree, VIC
- Internet electronic bank fund transfer
- Name: Sakya Losal Choe Dzong Tibetan Buddhist Society of Canberra
- Address: 179 Douglas Close, Carwoola NSW 2620 Australia
- Name of Bank: Bendigo Bank
- Branch Address: 1/33 Ellendon Street, Bungendore NSW 2621 Australia
- BSB: 633000
- Account number: 130960883
- Account name: SBF
- Swift Code: (for international transfers) - BENDAU3B
- Reference: Your name
- Cheques can be made out to Sakya Losal Choe Dzong - SBF.
- Send by post to PO Box 3430, Manuka ACT 2603, Australia.
Loans to the Society - these are another way you can help. In the past individuals were able to provide “interest free” loans or “interest repayment only” loans. These will be very important to our cash flow. Please contact Rachel at email@example.com if you are able to help in this way.